Danny Thomas' Coaching Academy provides coaching excellence in physical education to the community. Working with local schools, families and local authorities to create an environment where children can live a healthy and active lifestyle.
Meet The Team
Our team of passionate, experienced and qualified PE specialists have been hand picked to deliver The Danny Thomas Coaching Academy's ethos ~ Our aim is that all children can achieve and continually be inspired. We believe that structured and fun sports coaching sessions will continually develop a young person's social skills and mental agility.
Director & Safeguarding Lead
My aim is for children to achieve and be inspired. Starting my coaching career as a Football Development Officer for a premier league football club and gaining my coaching qualifications, I established The Danny Thomas Coaching Academy in 2013.
My company deliver PE sessions to schools and the local community, offering the chance for children to develop a basic understanding of sporting activities. Our aim is to create an environment where children can live a healthy and active lifestyle.
Working with 1000's of children every month, we teach them fundamental physical education skills in fun and enjoyable sessions. With our qualified physical education specialists, children will develop social skills and fitness, whilst interacting with other children in a fun and safe environment.
We offer free taster sessions for schools, so you can see why we are leading the way in children's physical education. We would love to hear from you! Get in touch HERE.
• BSc Sports Management Degree • Studied at Bournemouth University • Events management experience in high profile events such as; Netball Superleague, LTA Federation Cup, Modern European Pentathlon Championships and Help for Heroes Training Camps • 6 years of Customer Service experience • 2 years of working within the Sporting Industry
• NVQ Level 3 in Activity Leadership • Level 3 in teaching P.E and school sport. • Emergency First Aid at work (Level 3) • Prevent online training course. • Represented Dorset and Hampshire centre of excellence in football. • Played football for Southampton FC • Played for Reading FC as part of a scholarship. • Represented Bournemouth schools at county athletics championships.
DTCA Physical Education Specialist
Physical Education Specialist
• NVQ Level 1 in coaching football • NVQ Level 2 in Activity Leadership • Plays Semi professional football for Verwood Town FC • Level 1 Emergency Aid in sport
Physical Education Specialist
• FA Level 1 Football Coaching
• BSc Sports Coaching at the University of Gloucestershire
• BTEC Level 3 in Sport Extended Diploma
•Level 2 in Community Sports Leadership
• Played football in the Dorset Premier League (DPL)
WE GET YOUNG PEOPLE ACTIVE. WE WORK WITH SCHOOLS AND FAMILIES TO DEVELOP CHARACTER, SKILLS AND FITNESS IN CHILDREN.
We provide high quality physical education whilst promoting physical activity as part of a lifelong healthy lifestyle for all children, no matter what level of ability.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.